Stuffed Pepper Soup. This is one of the most cozy soup recipes with rich homestyle flavor. It totally reminds me of growing up and being home. This easy soup tastes just like stuffed peppers.
Some of the cooks at the restaurant where I work were talking about stuffed pepper soup.
This stuffed pepper soup is a hearty meal loaded with ground beef, onions, rice and bell peppers in a tomato based broth.
It tastes just like classic stuffed peppers, but without all the work!
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just next the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Stuffed Pepper Soup for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Stuffed Pepper Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pepper Soup
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of uncooked or 2 cups cooked rice.
- It's 2 can of 15 oz diced or sliced tomatoes.
- It's 1 can of 15 oz tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of chicken broth or stock.
- It's 2 1/2 cup of water.
- It's 3 large of peppers (green, red , yellow ect) cut into bite size chunks.
- It's 1 tsp of oregano or italian spice (dry).
- It's 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare of salt & pepprr.
- It's of shredded cheddar cheese (opt).
Stuffed Pepper Soup has everything you love about stuffed peppers - bell peppers, ground beef Stuffed Pepper Soup. I love soup weather and the convenience of making a big pot of soup that can. Stuffed Pepper Soup is an inexpensive and delicious soup that will warm your belly from the inside out. Tender sausage and ground beef are simmered in beef broth with peppers, and tomatoes.
Stuffed Pepper Soup instructions
- Brown ground beef & onions in a large 5qt. pot. Drain off excess grease..
- Add rice, tomatoes, tomato sauce, spices, broth & water..
- Bring to a boil & reduce heat & cover 20 minutes if using precooked rice. If using uncooked rice, rice should be timed according to package directions for rice cooking times. Cooking times for rice varies. Add a bit more liquid (water or broth) if it isn't soupy enough..
- When rice is cooked add peppers & simmer for 20 minutes longer salt & pepper to taste..
- Serve hot with shredded cheddar cheese on top. Enjoy!.
Stuffed Pepper Soup from Delish.com will be a weeknight staple. It has everything you like about a classic stuffed pepper—ground beef, rice, tomatoes, and CHEESE. White rice tends to be the top pick for stuffed peppers, but when it comes to soup, you're better off with long-grain brown rice. This Stuffed Pepper Soup is a flavorful, healthy soup recipe that's loaded with Italian sausage (for even more flavor!), peppers, rice and tomatoes. Stove top or slow cooker versions.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Stuffed Pepper Soup. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, make smile entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com