Taco Soup. Taco ingredients such as browned ground beef, onion, corn, kidney beans and a package of seasoning mix are combined in this soup which may be garnished with grated cheese. Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven or heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat. This Taco Soup recipe is a fall and winter staple!
This soup recipe is fully loaded with ground beef, beans, veggies, and of course taco seasoning.
This easy Taco Soup Recipe combines two of my favorite things; ground beef tacos and belly-warming soup!
This is a delicious and quick soup (even if you are not on Weight Watchers).
Literally this is a simple recipe just past the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Taco Soup for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 each of yellow onion.
- It's 2 each of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- It's 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It's 1 can of beef broth.
- It's 2 can of original rotel.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It's of salt and pepper.
ALTERNATIVE SLOW COOKER INSTRUCTIONS: Brown ground beef and onion in a large skillet or Dutch oven. Transfer beef and onion to a slow cooker. TACO SEASONING- Prepare homemade taco seasoning (see ingredients below), or use a store-bought seasoning and season to taste; MEAT-Sauté the ground beef in a Dutch oven or large pot with a heavy bottom. Frequently stir and break up the meat as it's being cooked.
Taco Soup step by step
- Finely chop onion and garlic cloves, set aside..
- Cube cream cheese and allow to warm on the counter..
- In a 2 quart saucepan , brown and drain ground beef before returning to pan..
- Add prepared onion and garlic and cook until onion starts to become translucent..
- Add chili powder and cumin and cook for about a minute..
- Add cream cheese and melt until the meat mixture is evenly coated..
- Add broth, rotel, and cream. Salt and pepper to taste, and heat on medium until steadily boiling..
- Remove from heat and serve..
Lightly season the meat and mix well. VEGETABLE-While the meat is sautéing, finely chop the onion and. Get the fiesta started - with Taco Soup! It's loaded with south-of-the-border flavor thanks to McCormick® Original Taco Seasoning Mix - and ground beef in every bite. Serve with your family's favorite taco-toppings like avocado and shredded Cheddar.
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, entertain way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com