Albondigas Soup. It is our version of comfort food. This albondigas soup is made with beef and rice meatballs which are simmered in a seasoned tomato broth along with potatoes, carrots and zucchini. Homemade Albondigas Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Albondigas Soup is a traditional Mexican soup made with juicy, herb and rice infused meatballs Albondigas Soup is make ahead friendly (tips and tricks included!) stores and reheats beautifully, is.
This albondigas soup recipe was given to me from my mother-in-law.
It's definitely one my favorite soups.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just past the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Albondigas Soup for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Albondigas Soup using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Albondigas Soup
- Prepare 4 can of Beef Broth (32oz).
- You need 2 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 large of white onion.
- Prepare 5 of carrots.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of white rice.
- Prepare 4 of celery.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It's 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 of egg.
Honestly, it's better than most restaurants that I've tried. An incredible Albondigas soup which is a traditional Mexican meatball soup loaded with vegetables and full of flavor. Albondigas Soup is a traditional Mexican meatball Soup made of a comforting and nourishing broth and hearty herb-filled meatballs. Translated, albondigas means "meatball" in Spanish.
Albondigas Soup step by step
- Fill large stock pot with 4 cans of Beef Broth 2 bay leaves and 2 cups water over med/low heat.
- Cut 4 carrots width wise into 1/4 inch disks and place into broth.
- Cut 4 stalk of celery width wise into 1/4 inch "c" shaped disks and place into broth.
- Finely chop 1 onion and add half to broth and set aside the other half for the meatballs.
- Add 1/2 cup rice in a seperate frying pan with vegetable oil over med heat until lightly browned, once browned add to broth.
- Coarsely shred 1 carrot and add to the ground beef along with the remaining 1 cup white rice, chopped onion,oregano,cumin,salt,ground black pepper,thyme,garlic powder,1/4 cup tomato sauce,and egg.
- Mix meat mixture thoroughly and break apart to form meatballs. two and a half inch size meatballs (should make apoximatly 16).
- Carefully drop meatballs into broth, place lid on pot and let cook over med/low heat for 40 minutes..
- Enjoy the soup. You should let the soup cool down a little before your first bite.
Albondigas soup, or meatball soup, is the Mexican version of the classic meatball soup dish. It features beef meatballs cooked in a very light and flavorful broth full of my favorite veggies. The other wingman in this recipe is the tomato broth. You may recognize it as the broth from our Chicken Tortilla Soup. Albondigas Soup is a delicious meatball soup with a richly flavored broth.
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Albondigas Soup. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, occupy read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com