Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. Potato soup is my favorite soup and let me tell you, I will be making this kind from now on! thanks for sharing!! (even my picky toodlers like it!) Reply. Jeannine @ The Concrete Cottage says:. Sauté chopped bacon in a large stock pot until crispy.
Instant Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Soup with Potatoes is a hearty pressure cooker soup recipe loaded with ground beef, crumbled bacon, diced hash brown potatoes, chopped green onions and cheddar cheese.
Instant Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Soup with Potatoes is an easy lunch or dinner recipe the whole family will love.
Cook until heated (do not boil).
Actually this is an easy recipe just when the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- Prepare 2 can of chicken broth.
- It's 2 lb of ground chuck.
- It's 2 can of cream of potato.
- It's 2 can of cream of celery.
- You need 1 lb of thick sliced smoked bacon.
- It's 16 oz of Mexican Velveeta or similar cheese.
- You need 1/2 large of sweet onion.
- It's 4 cup of boiled potatoes in small chunks.
Stir in sour cream if desired; cook until heated (do not boil). Sprinkle with remaining cheese, bacon and green onions. Potato Cheeseburger Soup has tender chunks of potato, ground beef and cheesy goodness all mixed together. A hearty soup that the family will love.
Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup instructions
- Brown the ground chuck and fry up the bacon. I prefer ground chuck and thick cut bacon. Feel free to use whatever you wish, this is just my preference..
- While the meat is cooking warm up the water for the potatoes and prep them. I prefer to use red potatoes chopped up with the skins on but you can use whatever you wish..
- Chop up the onion and set aside. Once the bacon is done, sweat the onion in the bacon grease and drain along with the ground chuck..
- After the meat and onions are drained, place it in your soup pot. Cut up the velveeta into chunks and add to the meat in the pot to help soften it up..
- Chop up the bacon into desirable pieces and add to the pot..
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pot and bring to a boil. If it is too thick feel free to add 1/2 cup of milk or more chicken broth..
- Once the soup has come to a boil, add it to a crock pot and share!.
Potato Cheeseburger Soup has tender chunks of potato, ground beef and cheesy goodness all mixed together.. Optional: crumbled bacon to sprinkle on top Instructions. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is a hearty soup recipe that can be whipped up in just fifteen minutes. This tasty dish made with Campbell's Cream of Bacon soup and Campbell's Cheddar Cheese soup, is loaded with ground beef, real bacon bits and cheddar cheese. Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, keep amused door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com