Vegetable Hamburger Soup. In a large stock pot, combine broth, water, onion soup mix, tomato sauce, celery, onion, frozen vegetables and macaroni. Bring to a boil and then simmer until macaroni is done. This filling soup is a favorite in our family and is fast to prepare.
In a Dutch oven, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink.
Soup is the perfect cool weather food or delicious weeknight dinner!
You can make them totally low cal like a Weight Loss Vegetable Soup, nice and hearty like a Chicken Wild Rice Soup or rich and creamy like a Slow Cooker Corn Chowder!
Literally this is an easy recipe just in the same way as the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Vegetable Hamburger Soup for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Vegetable Hamburger Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Hamburger Soup
- It's 3 cup of cooked ground beef.
- It's 1 can of green beans (14.4 ounces).
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce (14.4 ounces).
- It's 1 can of kidney beans (16 ounces).
- You need 2 cup of cooked cubed potatoes.
- Prepare 6 oz of frozen corn.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- It's of ground black pepper.
- You need 4 of beef bullion cubes.
This Hamburger Soup is simple classic comfort food, hearty, healthy and satisfying. This hamburger and vegetable soup recipe comes together in just one pot. Paired with a grilled cheese sandwich, this hearty vegetable soup will be a dinner winner. Put ground beef, onions and celery in pot.
Vegetable Hamburger Soup step by step
- Peel, cube and cook about 3 medium potatoes in water with beef bullion cubes. (Do not drain after cooking).
- Brown ground beef with garlic powder to taste.
- Add ground beef, green beans, corn, kidney beans and tomato sauce to potatoes..
- Add salt, pepper and garlic to taste and let simmer to mix flavors about 10 minutes..
Cook over medium to medium-high heat until ground beef is browned and vegetables begin to soften. Add water, potato, carrots, corn, green beans, diced tomatoes, salt, black pepper, basil leaves and bottled brown boquet sauce. Heat under high heat until soup begins to boil. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. This delicious soup brings ground beef, onions. celery, carrots, green beans, tomatoes, corn, potatoes and a perfect blend of spices together in a warm vegetable stock.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Vegetable Hamburger Soup. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, entertain log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com