Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple. Simple homemade Beef Enchiladas are full of Mexican comfort food flavors. This recipe includes a quick homemade red enchilada sauce and an easy ground beef. Simple homemade Beef Enchiladas are full of Mexican comfort food flavors.
I live in Texas and have a shameless addiction to Tex-Mex food.
I got this Buffalo chicken dip recipe from a respiratory therapist at the hospital where I work.
He brought it to a party and everyone asked for the recipe.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just afterward the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple
- It's of tortillas.
- You need of ground beef.
- You need of diced tomato.
- Prepare of paprika plus 1 1/2 tsp.
- It's of ground cumin.
- It's of chili powder.
- It's of black pepper.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- It's of garlic powder.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of american cheese (just enough to cover the top of the enchiladas).
While the sauce is simmering, brown the ground beef with the onions in a large skillet over medium-high heat. End with a generous sprinkling of cheese and any other bits of chiles, green onions or olives you have left over from the. Recipe by: Heather Marie. "Beef enchiladas with homemade sauce. Cover tortillas with remaining enchilada sauce and Mexican cheese blend.
Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple step by step
- To make sauce: in a large pan add ground beef, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, and onion. cook ground beef until brown on medium heat.
- once beef is cooked add canned tomatos, ground cumin, chili powder, and paprika. Mix well and bring to a boil.
- reduce heat to low and simmer for about 10minutes.
- pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- heat about 1/2 inch of vegetable oil on a skillet until hot but not smoking (medium heat) get another pan ready to place fried toritllas.
- quickly fry each tortilla in hot oil till soften about 2-4 seconds on each side and place on the pan (at my house our servings are 4 enchiladas since we are 6 we fried 24 tortillas) do as many tortillas you need.
- once all your tortillas are done add shredded cheese on to the middle of each tortilla and roll up and place seam side down onto baking pan 11x7 should be good..
- once you have one row of enchiladas in place on pan add some of the beef sauce on top and shredded cheese. Now you can add a second row of enchiladas and add more of the beef sauce on top with more shredded cheese on the top. Lastly, add slices of american cheese to cover the top of the enchiladas..
- place in oven for 3minutes or until cheese is melted and your enchiladas are ready to eat!!!(: enjoy.
Bake in the preheated oven until These came out really good my son asked me to make them again. this is the first Enchilada recipe I found that didn't use. This recipe is so quick and easy, and I always receive a ton of compliments. In a large saucepan, cook and stir the cream cheese and salsa over medium. Make these Beef and Cheese Enchiladas during the week for a quick and fun alternative to taco night. This dish is filling and can be altered to include any toppings you It was a recipe that I would do over, but I tweaked it a little.
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, absorb edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com