"Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup". Great recipe for "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup". Okay, if you haven't already noticed; I 💖 soup! My cousin Jim's wife is unmistakably, without a doubt full blown Italian (yes awesome accent and all) a few years back the family would get together and watch "Scarface" "The Godfather" and marathons.
Actually this is a simple recipe just taking into account the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup" for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup" using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup"
- Prepare 8 cup of chicken broth (low sodium).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- You need 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- It's 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, diced small.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Orzo pasta (or any other pastini *small pasta*).
- Prepare 1/2 of fresh lemon, juice squeezed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of roughly chopped fresh spinach (or 2 cups, depending on how much you love spinach) lol.
- You need of Mini Meatballs.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- It's 1 of slice white bread (crust removed) and torn into little pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 of small onion, diced small.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chili flakes.
- You need 1/4 cup of Fresh parsley.
"Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup" instructions
- In a large bowl, combine meatball ingredients, and form your mini Meatballs..
- Place your meatballs on a baking sheet and cook in oven @ 400°F for 20 min..
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large soup pot and add your onion, garlic, carrot, dried herbs and salt and pepper. Cook until onion is translucent..
- Add your white wine and cook for another 2 min..
- Add your chicken broth then allow the liquid to come to a boil. Once it's boiling, add your pastini..
- When the pastini is about 1/2 way cooked, add your meatballs to the pot and cook until the pasta is about 90% cooked..
- Finally, add your chopped fresh spinach and juice of half a lemon. (It looks like a lot of spinach at first, but it'll cook down).
- Allow everything to cook throughly (mainly the pasta).
- Serve with fresh parmesan shavings (sadly I didn't have any today) and some crusty Italian bread along side..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup". If you have questions or requests going on for this article, absorb gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com