Cheeseburger Soup. A local restaurant serves a similar cheeseburger soup but wouldn't share its recipe with me. So I developed my own, modifying a recipe for potato soup. I was really pleased with the way this.
Cheeseburger soup is always a hit with my family!
It's the kind of soup you crave on a cold night.
It's kinda like a vegetable beef soup, only with a little more.
Literally this is an easy recipe just like the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Cheeseburger Soup for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Cheeseburger Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Soup
- You need 1/2 pound of ground beef.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 3/4 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped celery.
- It's 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It's 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 3 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 4 TBS of butter.
- Prepare 4 cups of cubed potatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of cubed cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup is a thick and hearty soup with chunks of ground beef, shredded carrots, sliced celery all cooked together in a creamy base topped with onions and bacon bits. Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe - This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl. A delicious, rich, broth loaded with beef then topped with bacon and cheese for amazing cheeseburger flavor. Disclosure before we even get started: NO!
Cheeseburger Soup step by step
- In a large pot, melt 1 tablespoon butter or margarine over medium heat: cook and stir vegetables and beef , until beef is brown..
- Stir in basil and parsley. Add broth and potatoes. Bring to a boil, then simmer until potatoes are tender, about 10-12 minutes..
- Melt the remainder of butter and stir in flour. Add the milk, stirring until smooth..
- Gradually add milk mixture to the soup, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer. Stir in cheese. When cheese is melted, add sour cream and heat through. Do not boil..
The closest to chocolate covered pickles that I could stomach was this Cheeseburger Soup with a. When I first read the words Cheeseburger Soup on the menu of our local deli - my thought was YUCK! This was the special every Friday! Well one Friday I decided to broaden my taste buds and give it a try! Cheeseburger Soup is your favorite classic American comfort food in soup form!
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Cheeseburger Soup. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, charm gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com