Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup. I wanted a simple beef taco soup without the chili, jalapeño peppers and beer that most recipes called for, so I came up with this. Brown the ground beef and onion in a pan, and then transfer it to the slow cooker being careful to prevent any liquid from being put into the slow cooker. This slow cooker taco soup with ground beef is one of my favorite recipes to make in the slow cooker, especially in the fall and winter months.
If there were an award for the most magical kitchen appliance, the slow cooker would win hands down.
For this intensely flavorful soup, all you have to do is combine the main ingredients, turn it on, and voila!
We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just considering the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup
- It's 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of yellow pepper.
- Prepare 1 of orange pepper.
- You need 2 of whole green onions.
- You need 250 ml of corn.
- Prepare 1 can (796 ml) of diced tomatoes.
- It's 1 can (398 ml) of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can (540 ml) of kidney beans.
- Prepare 250 ml of beef broth.
- It's 2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 500 ml of water (+ or - as this depends on how much liquid you want for your soup).
- You need of tortilla chips (optional).
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese (optional).
It's a warm dish ideal for a cold day and easy to prepare with kitchen staples. In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add taco seasoning and mix well. Slow Cooker Taco Soup is an easy, hearty soup with ground beef, taco seasoning, kidney beans, tomatoes and corn with simple canned veggies If you love taco soup and are a fan of my other slow cooker recipes like Slow Cooker Beef Stew, Slow Cooker Beef Chili, and Ultimate Slow Cooker.
Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup step by step
- Brown the ground beef and onion in a pan, and then transfer it to the slow cooker being careful to prevent any liquid from being put into the slow cooker..
- Add all the chopped peppers, chopped green onions (excluding only the bulb), corn and the kidney beans. Add the 2 tsp of chili powder, 1/2 tsp of cumin, and 1/2 tsp of garlic powder. Stir well..
- Pour in the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, and beef broth. Mix well. Add water slowly until you are satisfied with the amount of liquid in your soup. On average 500ml is appropriate, however you might like less or more..
- Cook in slow cooker on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours..
- Serve optionally with shredded cheddar cheese on top and or tortilla chips..
I absolutely love shredded beef tacos. They're my absolute favorite thing to order at two of my favorite Mexican restaurants This slow cooker shredded beef recipe is packed with flavor, simple to make, and the beef is delicious in. With your slow cooker you can create easy, hearty, keto recipes, casseroles, stews, soups, and Get Spicy Health Benefits With This Keto Taco Soup. Keto taco soup is particularly tasty thanks to its Jump to recipe Pork chops may seem simple, but they can be tricky. Done just right, pork chops are.
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, occupy right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com