Cowboy Soup. Enjoy flavorful cowboy soup when you make it at home. This easy soup recipe is hearty and filled with ground beef, tomatoes, and spices. For some added flavor, I love to add some cheese, Fritos.
This hearty and simple soup is made from left-overs and cans of vegetables found in most pantrys.
Download Cowboy soup stock vectors at the best vector graphic agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock vectors, illustrations and cliparts at reasonable prices.
View top rated Cowboy soup recipes with ratings and reviews.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just following the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Cowboy Soup for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Cowboy Soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cowboy Soup
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs of lean hamburger meat.
- You need 6 of medium sized potatoes.
- It's 1 of small bag of carrots.
- You need 2 cans of whole kernel corn.
- You need 2 cans of green beans any type.
- You need To taste of Garlic Pepper/.
- Prepare To taste of Salt/.
- Prepare 4 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare To taste of Seasoned Salt/.
- It's of Dill Weed/ 1 table spoon.
- You need of Worcestershire Sauce/ 2 table spoons.
- Prepare of Louisiana hot sauce/ 2 table spoons.
- You need of Butter/ Half a stick.
- You need of A1 Sauce/ 2 table spoons.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sea Salt/.
This One Pot Cowboy Soup is easy and delicious. Be the first to review this recipe. Our most trusted Cowboy Soup recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks.
Cowboy Soup step by step
- Take your beef broth and put it in your crock pot until boiling then turn to low heat.
- Brown hamburger meet with the dry seasoning added.
- Add your chopped potatoes, corn, green beans, A1, Worcestershire sauce, and Louisiana hot sauce..
- Add your hamburger meat to the cockpot with the grease not drained..
- Cook for 6 hours on low and enjoy!.
Whether or not you're cooking for ranch hands (we're guessing not), you can make this hearty soup with ingredients you likely have on hand. This soup can get pretty thick. Cheesy Southwest Chicken Soup Recipe ~ Comforting soup filled with onions, peppers, black beans, corn, and finished off with a little cream to give it that. Pour cowboy soup over rice and sprinkle some cheese on top. Reviews for: Photos of Cowboy Cookies III.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Cowboy Soup. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, make smile way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com