Taco soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
Vegetarian versions combine beans with the other ingredients, except for the ground beef.
This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
Literally this is a simple recipe just behind the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Taco soup for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Taco soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco soup
- Prepare 1 lb of good ground beef.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- It's 1 of pablano pepper diced.
- You need 1/2 of a green pepper.
- You need 1 can of white beans.
- It's 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans.
- It's 1 of large can of tomatoes.
- You need of Garnish.
- Prepare of Avocado.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- It's of Broken tortillas.
- You need of Sour cream.
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! It was something our family always asked her to make and my. Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves.
Taco soup instructions
- Brown your beef with the onion and peppers.
- Empty the cans in the crock pot.
- Drain meat peppers and onions and place in crock pot.
- Cook for about two hours.
- Line bowl with broken chips. Serve soup. Garnish with cheese avocado and sour cream.
- Enjoy with a cold beer and juice from1 /2 a lime.
I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus - it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. Taco Soup is an easy soup that is hearty & satisfying!
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Taco soup. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, interest right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com