Mexican Stuffed Peppers.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Mexican Stuffed Peppers for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Mexican Stuffed Peppers using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican Stuffed Peppers
- It's of large Peppers (Red, Green, Yellow, or Orange, whatever you like).
- You need of lean ground beef.
- Prepare of Taco seasoning mix.
- You need of cooked rice.
- Prepare of black beans.
- It's of corn.
- It's of cup salsa.
- You need of onion, diced.
- It's of grated cheese (I used Tex-Mex) plus extra cheese for the top.
Mexican Stuffed Peppers instructions
- Cut off the tops of the peppers and then remove the seeds. Place the peppers upwards in a meatloaf tin or in a small ovenproof casserole dish. Bake at 350F for 20 minutes..
- Next, prepare the filling. First, cook hamburger in abit of cooking oil (I used olive oil) until browned. Add taco season mix to the beef. Then, push the beef to the side of the pan and brown the diced onions until translucent. Add the cooked rice, black beans, corn and salsa. Finally, add the grated cheese..
- Stuff the peppers with the filling. Top with extra cheese. Bake at 350F for 15 more minutes. Enjoy!.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Mexican Stuffed Peppers. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, entertain right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com