Lasagna Soup - Slow Cooker.
Literally this is an easy recipe just taking into account the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Lasagna Soup - Slow Cooker for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Lasagna Soup - Slow Cooker using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lasagna Soup - Slow Cooker
- It's 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb. of ground beef (or ground turkey or Italian sausage).
- You need 1 of small yellow onion, diced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 1 of small bell pepper, diced.
- You need 2 cups of sliced mushrooms (optional).
- You need 1 can (28 oz.) of no salt crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 can (14.5 oz.) of no salt diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It's 1 can (8 oz.) of no salt tomato sauce.
- Prepare 4 cups of unsalted chicken or vegetable broth.
- It's 2 tsp. of brown sugar.
- It's 2 tsp. of dried basil.
- It's 2 tsp. of dried parsley.
- You need 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- It's 1 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- Prepare 2 cups of pasta of choice.
- You need of Ricotta cheese, for serving.
- It's of Freshly shredded mozzarella cheese, for serving.
- You need of Freshly shredded parmesan cheese, for serving.
Lasagna Soup - Slow Cooker step by step
- Grease your slow cooker and set it aside..
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over med-high heat. Add the beef and cook until brown throughout, breaking it up as you go. Drain the fat, then add it into the slow cooker..
- Add all the additional ingredients EXCEPT for the pasta and cheeses..
- Place the lid on and cook on low heat for 6-7 hours..
- Once getting ready to serve, heat a large pot of water over high heat on the stove. Once it's come to a boil, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Then drain it and stir the pasta into the soup..
- Taste and add any additional seasonings you think the soup needs, then serve immediately..
- We like to top our bowls with some ricotta cheese mixed with a little mozzarella and parmesan. Some red chili flakes are good if you'd like a little spice..
I will just to let you know recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Lasagna Soup - Slow Cooker. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, keep busy right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com