Easy Frito Taco Bake. Frito Pie Taco Bake is the stick-to-your-bones dinner that will warm the coldest of hearts this fall. Quick, super easy and seriously delicious! Frito Pie, also called Frito Casserole or sometimes even a taco bake recipe consists of chili, topped with cheese and finished off with Fritos corn chips and.
Frito Pie Taco Bake is the stick-to-your-bones dinner that will warm the coldest of hearts this fall.
Quick, super easy and seriously delicious!
Shredded taco-flavored cheese or Mexican cheese blend can be substituted for the Cheddar cheese.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just taking into account the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Easy Frito Taco Bake for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Easy Frito Taco Bake using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Frito Taco Bake
- You need of Ground beef.
- Prepare of Taco seasoning.
- It's of Picante sauce.
- You need of Chili cheese Fritos.
- You need of cans Cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare of Taco blend shredded cheese.
- Prepare of milk.
- It's of water.
One tablespoon cornmeal can be sprinkled over the dough before baking instead of the crushed corn chips. Easy Taco Bake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. We've talked about tacos, taco salads, and taco soup, but this casserole is quite possibly our new favorite. Frito corn chips are one of our favorite junk/snack foods and we knew that the way to take this casserole to the (guilty) next level was to include them with our beef, beans and chiles.
Easy Frito Taco Bake instructions
- Brown ground beef and drain..
- Add taco seasoning and water to drained ground beef and cook until simmering on medium heat..
- Add Picante sauce and cook until bubbly and sauce thickens on low..
- Coat 13x9 inch pan lightly with cooking spray and add Fritos to bottom of pan..
- Add ground beef mixture to pan..
- In a medium sauce pan mix cheese soup and milk on low until combined and creamy..
- Pour cheese mixture on top of ground beef..
- Top Frito bake with shredded cheese.
- Bake in oven on 350° until cheese is melted. Approx 10 minutes.
- Serve with lettuce tomato and sour cream if desired and ENJOY!!!!.
This Cheesy Taco Bake is a quick, easy, and super-tasty twist on traditional taco night! Actually, this recipe almost didn't happen! John found the bag of Fritos in the pantry before I was ready to make this. He was pretty upset when I told him he couldn't eat them! Here is a cheap and simple Taco Bake that is sure to be a hit in your home!
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Easy Frito Taco Bake. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, make laugh read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com