Cabbage and beef soup. Slow-cooker soup with ground beef, cabbage, kidney beans, and tomatoes. Great for a crowd, or to be enjoyed again as leftovers. Very yummy soup that has always been a hit!
Lunchtime was always a treat when Mother picked fresh vegetables from the garden and simmered them in her big soup pot.
Light but filling, this Beef and Cabbage Soup will fill you up without weighing you down, and will keep you warm from the inside out.
I decided to make a Beef and Cabbage Soup this week because I'm taking advantage of post-St.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Cabbage and beef soup for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Cabbage and beef soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cabbage and beef soup
- It's 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef.
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It's 1 of medium onion (diced).
- It's 2 stalks of celery (sliced).
- Prepare 1/2 of medium bell pepper (diced).
- You need 1 of small cabbage (shredded).
- Prepare 3 of medium carrots.
- You need 1 can of diced tomato.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 4 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 2 cups of pork broth.
- You need 3 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of caraway seed.
- You need of Suggested sides:.
- It's of Irish soda bread.
Patrick's Day cabbage sales and I've kind of been craving red meat lately. I also have a classic recipe for Corned Beef and Cabbage (also Slow Cooker and Instant Pot versions). Another festive dinner idea you may enjoy is my This is such a delicious way to enjoy corned beef incorporating lots of vegetables in a warm bowl of soup. This has become our family "go to" recipe in.
Cabbage and beef soup step by step
- Brown ground beef with garlic, onion, bell pepper, salt and pepper. Drain..
- Add diced tomato, tomato sauce, chicken broth, pork broth and caraway seed to meat mixture. Bring to boil..
- Add cabbage, carrots, and celery to mixture. Simmer on low for 30 minutes..
How To Make Cabbage Soup With Ground Beef - Crock Pot Or Instant Pot Recipe - Learn how to make cabbage soup with ground beef, in a Crock Pot or Instant Pot. Simply the BEST cabbage soup diet recipe - or just a delicious dinner! Hearty, thick soup that tastes very much like stuffed cabbage rolls. This is sooo easy, and my family loves it. Sure to please even the heartiest of appetites!
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Cabbage and beef soup. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, occupy gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com