Sweet stuffed pepper soup. Stuffed Pepper Soup - all the flavors of a stuffed bell pepper in easy, hearty and comforting soup form! This easy soup tastes just like stuffed peppers. With ground beef, rice, and plenty of green bell peppers, you'll have a hearty meal all in one pot.
Tomatoes, peppers, garlic and onions are the mainstays of my garden.
Being the oldest of seven children, I acquired a knack for I freeze plenty of peppers from our garden just for recipes like this!
So tasty and easy to make!
Actually this is a simple recipe just considering the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Sweet stuffed pepper soup for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Sweet stuffed pepper soup using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet stuffed pepper soup
- You need 1 pound of ground beef or turkey.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- You need of Sweet peppers diced or any kind of bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes, 14 oz with green chili.
- Prepare 1 can (28 oz) of crushed tomatoes.
- It's 3 cups of water.
- It's 3 of bouillon cubes chicken or beef.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt (I used minced garlic).
- It's 1 tsp of oregano.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Cayanne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- It's of Hot sauce optional.
- Prepare of Add some cut jalapeño for more heat.
- You need of Cheese for the top, I used cheddar, but any cheese will work.
- You need of Cooked rice.
- It's of Any kind of rice will work I use Instant rice, make as much or little as you need.
Will put this on my soup rotation for the winter! Stuffed Pepper Soup has everything you love about stuffed peppers - bell peppers, ground beef Stuffed Pepper Soup. I love soup weather and the convenience of making a big pot of soup that Pingback: Spring Brings Sweet Peppers, Asparagus & Peas to FMBM! at Bay Meadows: San Mateo. Stuffed pepper soup with ground turkey, bell peppers, rice and tomatoes!
Sweet stuffed pepper soup instructions
- Turn your Instant pot to the saute setting. Or just brown the hamburger on the stove top..
- Brown hamburger meat, then the drain grease, put back in pot add onions and cut peppers, then add dry seasoning, cook till the onions and peppers are to your liking, or soft..
- Place everything else (except the rice) into the instant pot. Stir to combine..
- Then set the pressure to 6 minutes. Quick release when done..
- Make the rice while you are waiting. (I used a rice cooker).
- Stir before serving..
- Spoon into a bowl and top with a spoonful of cooked rice, top it with cheddar cheese.
- Notes- you don’t want to add the rice to the soup mixture, because the rice will just soak it up. If you have any leftovers, put the rice in it’s own Container. I used whatever spices I had on hand and made to taste, measurements I was guessing, and I used some other spices I can’t even remember, use what you have and like... same with the peppers. I had sweet peppers and I needed to do something with them before they went bad, just use what you like, and have on hand..
Easy to prepare and Stuffed pepper soup has all the flavors of a stuffed pepper, but deconstructed and ready with far less effort. Denise Bustard is the creator of Sweet Peas and Saffron, a meal prep-focussed food blog. Stuffed Pepper Soup - Sweet & tangy comforting soup that tastes like stuffed peppers in a bowl! It's full of beef, rice, and veggies. Stuffed pepper soup is one of the best soups I've had in a long time.
I will just to let you know recipe already tested, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Sweet stuffed pepper soup. If you have questions or requests re this article, engross retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com