Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
Vegetarian versions combine beans with the other ingredients, except for the ground beef.
This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just following the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Taco Soup for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare of Fresh minced garlic (about 6 of them, minced) I used xtra.
- Prepare 1 can (28 oz.) of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of black beans (undrained).
- You need 1 cup of corn.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It's 1 cup of water.
- You need 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning (or you can use 1 pack of taco seasoning).
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! It was something our family always asked her to make and my. Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves.
Taco Soup step by step
- Brown ground beef in a pan....Add sliced onion and green pepper to meat in pan....
- Add mined garlic to browned meat, onions and green pepper....cook for about 2 minutes.....
- Add black pepper and taco seasoning to pan, then add can of black beans and the water....
- Add the corn and the can of crushed tomatoes to pan, mix well......
- Bring all to a boil, then reduce heat to low and cook for 45 minutes, covered,stirring occasionally....
- Done ✅..... Eat and enjoy with a dollop of sour cream on top and shredded cheddar cheese ! 😋.
I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus - it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. Taco Soup is an easy soup that is hearty & satisfying!
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, engross entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com