Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. Bacon cheeseburger soup has all the flavors of my favorite burger but it's perfect for chilly nights and so filling! My family devours this low carb soup recipe and I bet yours will too! I'm all about a big juicy burger and this keto cheeseburger soup totally delivers on all those flavors, all wrapped up in a.
This keto-friendly soup recipe delivers all the flavors you crave in a bacon cheeseburger, without the bun.
Add beef to the soup pot and flatten with a spatula.
Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe - This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl.
Literally this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- You need 5 slices of bacon.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of med. Onion (diced).
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 10 oz of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2-2 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 of large dill pickle (diced).
- It's 2 tbs of mustard.
- Prepare 3 tbs of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cheese (I used Colby jack).
- It's 1 of large avocado (diced).
- Prepare of Salt&pepper.
Easy cheeseburger soup is naturally gluten-free, keto, and healthy, too. Just about everyone loves cheeseburgers, but we can't really enjoy them as much as the rest of the world because of the bread. But, when you serve it in a. This bacon cheeseburger soup has quickly become a favorite in my house.
Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup instructions
- In a large soup pot, cook bacon to crispy. (I diced before adding to the pan) *while bacon is cooking I like to fry whole garlic cloves with out the peel along with the bacon* remove bacon and garlic from the pan. Leaving the bacon fat..
- Add butter and diced onions to bacon fat. Fry until slightly golden..
- Add ground beef. Brown. Don't drain if 90% lean. If you didn't fry garlic with the bacon add it to the end of the browned beef process..
- Add tomato sauce, beef broth, mustard and pickles. Simmer on low for 20-30 mins..
- Turn off heat. Add in cheeses. Stir til melted. Before serving stir in bacon and avocado..
- I find lettuce completes it..
It's loaded with amazing flavors - bacon, beef, spices, cheese, and just a hint of pickle for the acidity to cut through all of that richness. It's even been a hit with the non-keto members of my household and they'll gladly lick their. Original Mississippi Pot Roast - Keto Crockpot Recipe - When you need. Easy Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe Instructions: Start by cooking your bacon. Once the bacon is done, remove it from the frying pan and start to cook the hamburger meat in the bacon grease left in the pan. (You can skip this step and add real bacon bits if you want a faster process).
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, entertain admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com