Easy Vegetable Beef Soup. All Reviews for Easy Vegetable Beef Soup. There's no need to spend all day at the stove with this vegetable beef soup recipe. Vegetable Beef Soup is the perfect cozy soup and such a good way to use up all those veggies stocked in the fridge!
Quick and Easy Vegetable Beef Soup.
Nothing beats my Mom's slow-cooked vegetable soup.
It's a labor of love that starts with stew meat in the slow cooker overnight and is finished the next day with tons of fresh veggies.
Literally this is a simple recipe just gone the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Easy Vegetable Beef Soup for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Easy Vegetable Beef Soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Vegetable Beef Soup
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of medium onion diced.
- It's 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It's 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- It's 2 1/2 cups of water or beef broth or 2 tbsp beef soup base.
- It's 1 (15 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 (10.5 oz) of condensed tomato soup.
- It's 2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 1 (16 oz) of bag of mixed frozen vegetables.
- You need 1 of zucchini (optional).
- It's 2 of medium russet potatoes.
Vegetable beef soup with a Filipino twist. I live in a small town in Connecticut. No need to buy canned sodium filled soups when you can make this easy vegetable beef soup right in the comfort of your own home. This instructional video is on how to make this great vegetable beef soup recipe.
Easy Vegetable Beef Soup instructions
- In large pot or dutch oven add your ground beef, onion and garlic and cook until meat is no longer pink and onions are translucient..
- Add your salt and pepper and mix till combined..
- Mix in your beef broth, tomatoes, tomato soup, worcestershire sauce, italian seasoning, bay leaves, parsley and vegetables and potatoes..
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 30 minutes until potatoes are tender and take bay leaves out. Garnish with green onions or sour cream or parmesan or all 3..
- Notes: You can use petite diced tomatoes or regular diced tomatoes, depending on how small you like your tomatoes in the soup. You can substitute the Worcestershire sauce for balsamic vinegar, I love the little tang that it gives the soup and I've done this multiple times. You can also stir in some cooked macaroni noodles to make this a beef Vegetable Noodle Soup.
Made in a stock pot with ground beef, potatoes, tomato and spices. A hearty Vegetable Beef Soup with melt-in-your-mouth slow cooked chunks of beef, potato and vegetables simmered in a herb infused savoury broth. You'll love how the broth of this beef soup recipe is slightly thickened so it's like gravy and has extra flavour from a secret ingredient! Soup is great for making ahead, and this easy vegetable beef soup is one of the best because the flavors just get better as it sits. This is a great option for meal prepping on the weekend when you have more spare time, and then simply reheating throughout the week.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Easy Vegetable Beef Soup. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, engross admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com