Albondiga soup. This albondigas soup is made with beef and rice meatballs which are simmered in a seasoned tomato broth along with potatoes, carrots and zucchini. Albondigas Soup Is A Delicious Mexican Recipe Filled With Meatballs, Vegetables And Spices! Albondigas Soup is a traditional Mexican soup made with juicy, herb and rice infused This Albondigas Soup recipe is hearty, warm, comforting and customizable with your.
It's definitely one my favorite soups.
Honestly, it's better than most restaurants that I've tried.
Albondigas Soup is a traditional Mexican meatball Soup made of a comforting and nourishing broth and hearty herb-filled meatballs.
Actually this is an easy recipe just when the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Albondiga soup for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Albondiga soup using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Albondiga soup
- You need 14 oz of beef broth.
- It's 46 oz of chicken broth.
- It's 15 oz of whole kernal southwest corn w/ peppers.
- Prepare 15 oz of peas and carrots.
- You need 10 oz of diced tomatoes and green chilies.
- It's 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It's 1 can of chipotle peppers in adobo.
- Prepare 1 can of Tomato sauce.
- It's 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- It's 1 cup of white or jasmine rice-uncooked.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of dried crushed mint.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2 dash of dried onion.
- It's 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 dash of garlic powder.
An incredible Albondigas soup which is a traditional Mexican meatball soup loaded with vegetables and full of flavor. The other wingman in this recipe is the tomato broth. You may recognize it as the broth from our Chicken Tortilla Soup. This Albondigas Soup, an authentic Mexican meatball soup, is served in a light and When I want a light, healthy and filling meal, this Albondigas soup is always the clear.
Albondiga soup instructions
- Blend to to sauce, diced tomatoes and chipotle peppers together to create sauce. At this time I add a little garlic powder too. About 2 dashes also..
- Add broths, tomatoes w/ chiles and sauce to pan. Let simmer while you make the meatballs..
- In a large mixing bowl, add hamburger meat, onions, mint, uncooked rice, salt and pepper, egg, and breadcrumbs. Mix all together and form into medium sized balls..
- Preheat oven to 350* Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spray with nonstick spray. And add meatballs uncovered. Cook on high 350 for about 20 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink inside. Its OK if they get a bit crispy on the outside they will continue cooking in the soup..
- Add the rest of the Ingredients to the pot and continue to simmer while meatballs are in oven. Right before meatballs are do e bring your soup to a boil. Drop meatballs one by one Into soup. Boil for 5-7 minutes. Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 20-30 minutes..
- Serve with any toppings you would like. I personally make it even hotter and add Valentina hot sauce to my bowl and some sour cream. Yummy!.
This Albondigas Soup recipe is a hearty broth-based Mexican Meatball Soup, made in an Instant Pot pressure cooker, with seasoned meatballs, and vegetables. Albondigas Soup is a delicious meatball soup with a richly flavored broth. Delicate meatballs seasoned with fresh herbs bump up the flavor and make this a satisfying dinner! Albondigas Mexican meatball soup is a simple dish with light broth, vegetables, and meatballs flavored with chorizo. Albondigas Soup - a hearty and warm Mexican meatball soup made with juicy, well-seasoned rice and beef meatballs simmered in a flavorful tomato-based broth along with.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Albondiga soup. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, interest read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com