Loaded Cheeseburger Soup. This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side. It's quick and easy, loaded with turkey and potatoes in every bite! This is soup, not a cheeseburger and virtually every good soup starts with onions, celery & carrots (and garlic in my opinion).
So I developed my own, modifying a recipe for potato soup.
I was really pleased with the way this.
These grilled cheeseburgers are plump and juicy and loaded with mozzarella.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just considering the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Loaded Cheeseburger Soup for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Loaded Cheeseburger Soup using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Loaded Cheeseburger Soup
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 36 oz of beef broth.
- It's 6 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 8 oz of warm water.
- Prepare 12 oz of mixed vegetables.
- It's 8 oz of ditalini pasta (or any small pasta or rice).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of thyme.
- It's 2 tbsp of ground mustard.
- You need 2 tbsp of celery salt.
- It's 2 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of horseradish.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground ginger.
- It's 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- It's 2 oz of shredded monterey cheese.
- It's 4 oz of shredded cheddar jack cheese.
- Prepare 2 oz of shredded mozarella.
- You need 2 oz of mexican crema or sour cream.
- You need of all-purpose flour.
A delicious, rich, broth loaded with beef then topped with bacon and cheese for amazing cheeseburger flavor. Hearty and filling, intensely satisfying, this is the perfect cheeseburger soup recipe. Loaded ground beef, fresh vegetables, potatoes, cheddar and sour. Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup is a thick and hearty soup with chunks of ground beef, shredded carrots, sliced celery all cooked together in a creamy base topped with onions and bacon bits.
Loaded Cheeseburger Soup instructions
- Brown ground beef with 1/2 of all seasoning, drain grease..
- Add warm water, beef broth and remaining seasoning to cooked beef. Bring to a boil..
- Add pasta and frozen vegetables and cook on low boil for 12-15 minutes..
- In a small pan melt butter and add flour. Add as much flour as it takes to soak up all the butter and then add to soup. Boil for 2-5 minutes. If the soup is not thick enough repeat with 1/2 amount of butter..
- Add cheese and creama and cook on low for 5 minutes..
Keto Low-Carb Cheeseburger Soup is a quick and easy one-pot dinner recipe. The ingredients include ground beef, cheddar cheese, cauliflower, and cream cheese. Load it up with crunchy bacon, pickles. Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe - This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl. Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is quick and easy!
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Loaded Cheeseburger Soup. If you have questions or requests re this article, keep amused read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com