Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup. Fresh red bell peppers blended with celery, carrots, onion, thyme, and rice take on a little heat from cayenne and red pepper flakes in this colorful, chicken-stock based soup. Reviews for: Photos of Spicy Red Bell Pepper Soup. Stuffed Pepper Soup - all the flavors of a stuffed bell pepper in easy, hearty and comforting soup form!
This stuffed pepper soup is a hearty meal loaded with ground beef, onions, rice and bell peppers in a tomato based broth.
It tastes just like classic stuffed peppers, but without all the work!
Stuffed Pepper Soup from Delish.com will be a weeknight staple.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just gone the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup
- It's 4 of large bell peppers, diced.
- You need 1 of large onion, chopped.
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 can of mushroom stems & pieces.
- You need 28 oz of crushed tomato.
- It's 22 oz of condensed tomato soup.
- Prepare 29 oz of beef broth.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of basil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It's 2 cup of white rice, uncooked.
- You need of pepper jack cheese, shredded (optional).
It has everything you like about a classic stuffed pepper—ground beef, rice, tomatoes, and CHEESE. In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. This healthy-yet-hearty stuffed pepper soup recipe is truly a stuffed pepper in a bowl, with loads of peppers, ground meat, rice and seasonings. Stuffed pepper soup is one of my favorite soups to make.
Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup step by step
- Gather and prepare your ingredients.
- In a large pot or Dutch Oven toss in your ground beef, onions, bell pepper, and garlic..
- Brown the meat, drain the grease, and return to pot..
- Add in the mushrooms, beef broth, crushed tomato, tomato soup, basil, salt, and pepper and mix well..
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 35 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Prepare your rice around the 20 minute mark if your using "minute" rice..
- Stir in cooked rice into the soup and heat for 3 more minutes..
- Serve with warm bread and top with some pepper jack cheese for a nice kick..
Not only is it a quick and easy recipe, perfect for weeknight meals when you just don't have. Stuffed bell peppers are awesome, but I always find them slightly awkward or difficult to eat. Can't I just throw the ingredients in a bowl and eat it with a fork?! (I feel that way about a lot of food, TBH). So anyway, that's what I did! These super simple unstuffed bell peppers are cooked in one skillet to.
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, engross entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com