Cheeseburger soup. A local restaurant serves a similar cheeseburger soup but wouldn't share its recipe with me. So I developed my own, modifying a recipe for potato soup. I was really pleased with the way this.
Cheeseburger soup is always a hit with my family!
It's the kind of soup you crave on a cold night.
It's kinda like a vegetable beef soup, only with a little more.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Cheeseburger soup for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Cheeseburger soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger soup
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 3/4 cup of chopped carrots.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 3 cups of chicken broth.
- It's 4 cups of diced potatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of cubed cheddar cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of cubed Monterey Jack cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It's 1/4 cup of sour cream.
Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup is a thick and hearty soup with chunks of ground beef, shredded carrots, sliced celery all cooked together in a creamy base topped with onions and bacon bits. Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe - This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl. A delicious, rich, broth loaded with beef then topped with bacon and cheese for amazing cheeseburger flavor. Disclosure before we even get started: NO!
Cheeseburger soup instructions
- Brown ground beef and drain..
- Add chicken broth, potatoes, and carrots to beef.
- Boil until vegetables are tender.
- In a separate container, mix milk and flour until dissolved.
- Stir flour/milk mixture into beef pot and allow it to thicken (cook approx 5 min until slight boil or simmer).
- Reduce to low heat and stir in cheddar and Monterey Jack cubes.
- Add sour cream stirring well.
- Stir in parsley, basil, salt, and pepper.
The closest to chocolate covered pickles that I could stomach was this Cheeseburger Soup with a. When I first read the words Cheeseburger Soup on the menu of our local deli - my thought was YUCK! This was the special every Friday! Well one Friday I decided to broaden my taste buds and give it a try! Cheeseburger Soup is your favorite classic American comfort food in soup form!
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Cheeseburger soup. If you have questions or requests just about this article, make smile entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com