Lasagna Soup. This Lasagna Soup is one of my all time favorites! You get all the flavors of a delicious hearty Lasagna Soup. Lasagna Soup has everything you love about lasagna - all in one bowl of soup!
It's one of my very favorite ways to gather people around our table, to cozy in and take the chill off.
This soup has all of the flavors of lasagna without the hours in the kitchen.
Thanks to the Instant Pot(R), it is made with minimal effort and fairly quickly.
Actually this is an easy recipe just subsequently the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Lasagna Soup for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Lasagna Soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lasagna Soup
- It's 1 of lb. ground beef.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 3 1/2 cup of Swanson Beef Broth with onions or reg. Beef Broth if can't find other.
- You need 1 can of (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained (I used the diced tomatoes with seasonings like onions and peppers, etc.).
- It's 1/4 tsp of dried italian seasoning, crushed.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of uncooked mini lasagna shaped pasta (malfada) or corkscrew shaped pasta (rotini).
- You need 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
A hearty, easy Lasagna Soup recipe — it's like eating your favorite Italian comfort food, only in a bowl! This soup has a meaty tomato base and is topped off with a creamy ricotta-cheese filling. Add mozzarella and stir, letting melt into soup. Easy lasagna soup recipe, tastes like lasagna soup, best lasagna soup, one pot soup.
Lasagna Soup step by step
- Cook the ground beef with the garlic powder in a 3 quart pan. After browned, drain off any excess fat..
- Stir broth, tomatoes, and Italian seasoning in the pan. Heat to a boil..
- Stir in the pasta. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes or until the pasta is tender. Stir during the 10 minutes. Stir in the cheese and serve..
- You may serve with additional cheese if you desire. I also added 2 small cans of diced mushrooms to my soup. Just made it a bit heartier. Feel free to explore!.
Lasagna Soup made with ground beef, sausage, spinach and three types of cheese! The perfect easy dinner for those cold winter nights! Cheesy Lasagna Soup is perfect for weeknight dinner, it comes together quickly and easy! Made with Italian sausage, ricotta, tomatoes, and mozzarella. Lasagna Soup. featured in One-Pot Vegan Dinners.
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Lasagna Soup. If you have questions or requests something like this article, engross right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com