taco soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
Vegetarian versions combine beans with the other ingredients, except for the ground beef.
This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just subsequently the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory taco soup for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have taco soup using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of taco soup
- Prepare of soup.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- You need 3 can of undrained chili.
- Prepare 1 can of undrained whole kernel corn.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 envelope of taco seasonings.
- You need 1 envelope of ranch dressing mix.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It's 1 can of chopped tomatoes undrained.
- It's of toppings.
- Prepare 1 of corn chips.
- Prepare 1 of lettuce.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- It's 1 of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of shredded cheddar cheese.
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! It was something our family always asked her to make and my. Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves.
taco soup instructions
- cook beef and onion in a dutch oven over med.-high heat until meat is browned and onion is tender.. drain off fat.
- add beans,corn, tomatoes, chilies,taco season,ranch mix,and water in to beef and bring to a boil.
- reduce heat and simmer,uncovered for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- spoon soup into bowls and top with desired toppings.
I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus - it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. Taco Soup is an easy soup that is hearty & satisfying!
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious taco soup. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, please get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com