Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
Vegetarian versions combine beans with the other ingredients, except for the ground beef.
This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just following the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Taco Soup for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- You need 2 lb of ground beef or bison.
- You need 1 packages of Taco seasoning.
- You need 1 packages of Hidden Valley ranch dressing mix.
- You need 3 can of stewed tomatoes with peppers and onions.
- It's 1 can of pinto beans (undrained).
- It's 1 can of kidney beans (undrained).
- It's 1 can of Green Giant Mexicorn (undrained).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper (add to taste).
- It's 1 dash of light sour cream.
- Prepare 1 dash of shredded Mexican cheese.
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! It was something our family always asked her to make and my. Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves.
Taco Soup step by step
- Saute ground meat until brown..
- Add all other ingredients except the sour cream and cheese. Mix and simmer until flavors blend. Add cayenne pepper to taste..
- Ladle into a bowl, sprinkle with shredded cheese, and add a dollop of sour cream..
I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus - it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. Taco Soup is an easy soup that is hearty & satisfying!
I would just to let you know the recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, entertain right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com