Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot. Pour the beef brother and the cream of mushroom soup over the vegetables. Try this easy crock pot cheeseburger soup recipe today! All the flavors of a cheeseburger are in this cheesy and creamy soup.
The crock pot cheeseburger soup ended up being a winner with my family.
So, I'll certainly be making this recipe again.
It could be made on the stovetop if you don't have the time for slow cooking.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just when the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of onion.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 14 oz of diced tomatoes (can).
- You need 1 cup of baby carrots, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of potatoes, peeled, diced.
- You need 4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 8 oz of light cream cheese (1 brick).
- You need 1/2 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It's 6 slice of bacon, cooked, crumbled.
But, I really like letting the Crock Pot do the cooking while I go out and do other things. This is a great tasting extra thick Cheeseburger Soup that will become a great addition to your cold-weather rotation. The big change was the thickness of the soup along with the crock pot conversion. I doubled the thickening and made exactly what we wanted.
Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot instructions
- Brown ground beef with onion, drain.
- Combine ingredients in crockpot, EXCEPT for milk, flour and cheddar cheese.
- Stirr together and cook on low for 7 hours.
- In the last 10 minutes combine milk and flour together, whisk until there is no more clumps.
- Add the flour milk mixture to the crock pot, stirr.
- Add the cheddar cheese, the soup is ready when all the cheese has melted.
- Serve with crumbled bacon.
Fifty Shades of Crock pot Macaroni Cheeseburger Soup, anyone? You guys, let's get serious now. I rarely drop the D bomb ( or any other for that matter) on this website, but this soup was worthy of it. I have always had cheeseburger soup on. Crock Pot cheeseburger soup is full of the same savory flavors of a juicy cheeseburger but in a delicious soup.
I would just to let you know recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, keep busy read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com