Mike's Negative Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup. Mike's Negative Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup Recipe by MMOBRIEN. Great recipe for Mike's Negative Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup. "Negative Calorie," is a subjective term that carries with it many connotations. Foods promoted as negative-calorie are typically fruits and vegetables with high water content.
Low Calorie Vegetable Soup Crock Pot Recipes.
Low Calorie Vegetable Soup Slow Cooker Recipes.
Vegetable Beef and Noodle SoupGoodLife Eats.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just afterward the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Mike's Negative Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Mike's Negative Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup using 28 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Negative Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup
- Prepare of Negative Calorie Soup Ingredients.
- You need 5 box of Low Sodium Beef Broth [you may not use all].
- You need 4 of Chopped Onions.
- Prepare 1 large of Chopped Green Bell Pepper.
- It's 1 large of Chopped Red Bell Pepper.
- You need 4 cup of Chopped Cabbage.
- It's 4 cup of Thick Sliced Fresh Mushrooms.
- You need 6 large of Chopped Fresh Carrots.
- Prepare 10 large of Chopped Celery Stalks [with leaves].
- It's 1 small of Finely Chopped Head Of Garlic.
- It's 2 cup of Fresh Chopped Broccoli.
- It's 6 cup of Fresh Chopped Or 1 Packed Cup Frozen Spinach.
- It's 1 small of Chopped Bunch Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 small of Bunch Parsley.
- Prepare 1 can of Asparagus [drained].
- You need 2 can of 10 oz Rotel Tomatoes With Green Chili's [not drained].
- Prepare 2 can of Green Beans [drained].
- You need 2 can of Diced Tomatoes With Basil [not drained].
- You need 1 cup of Canned Artichokes [drained].
- It's 1/2 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need 20 of Twists Cracked Black Pepper [or, top taste].
- It's 1 tbsp of Dried Basil.
- It's 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 2 small of Can Chopped Green Chili's [not drained].
- It's of Protein [you can use just about any meat or, seafood. as much as you'd like. in fact, it's encouraged].
- It's 1 lb of 80/20 Or Leaner Ground Beef [drain if needed].
- You need of Kitchen Equipment Needed.
- Prepare 1 of Extra Large Cooking Pot.
Beef Vegetable Soup (with Beef Broth, with Equal Volume Water, Canned). Vegetable Beef Soup with Noodles or Pasta (Home Recipe). Daily Harvest Tomato + Zucchini Minestrone. Mike's Mighty Good Pork Tonkotsu Ramen Soup.
Mike's Negative Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup instructions
- Fill pot 1/2 way up with Chicken, Beef or Vegetable Stock. Chop all vegetables, add all canned goods [drain those that should be] and place in a very large pot. Add all spices and stir. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer..
- Fry your Extra Lean Hamburger and drain if necessary. Place in soup pot. This meat ingredient is optional but hamburger is solid protein [almost zero carbohydrates] and it really won't increase your calories by much. You'll also need the energy this important protein provides you..
- Simmer for an hour + or until veggies are somewhat softened. Add additional broth as the soup boils down..
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: °This massive pot of soup measures approximately 1,500 calories TOTAL and can last an individual dieter up to 7 - 8 days. Remember, most doctors & nutritionists recommend a 1,500 calorie per DAY diet minimum for dieters. Anything less is considered a starvation diet. Once that occurs, your metabolism will panic, hold on tightly to its fat reserve and refuse to lose any additional weight for several weeks. By that time, we've just given up. Haven't we? °If you replace 2 meals a day with a generous bowl of this soup - or 4 smaller bowls depending upon your individual preferenc.
- LOW CARB SNACKS: °Snacks such as celery and cream cheese or peanut butter, in general - most cheeses, seafood cheese based dips [i.e., salmon or crab dip] with veggies, ham or turkey roll ups, pickles, boiled eggs, chicharones, beef jerky and cucumbers are all delicious low carb options. °Whatever snack you choose, just make it high in protein, low in carbs and lower in calories. Always focus on carbs before you do calories..
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFO: °Try your best to keep sodium out of this dish. Any salt content will force you to retain a lot of water and have your scale tell you you're not losing weight. But, also know that the high volumes of water you'll need to consume will add weight as well. Just be patient with the scale and only weigh yourself once a week. First thing in the morning, completely naked. °Also, make another batch when you've run out and try to remain on this diet for at least two weeks..
- OTHER LOW CARB - LOW CALORIE SOUP ADDITION POSSIBILITIES: °Cauliflower, Chives and Seaweed. Other options for zero carb-high protien are chicken, beef slices and seafood..
- ° If there is a vegetable you don't enjoy in this recipe, leave it out and replace it ONLY with a comparable carb / calorie vegetable. Otherwise, I can't guarantee any success. ° Do not assume every vegetable is low in carbs and calories as they are not. MANY vegetables are surprisingly high in carbs. ° Know that thickening agents such as potato flakes, rice, cornstarch, crumbs, barley and flour are very high in carbs so definitely avoid them as well. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363409-mikes-proven-weight-loss-tips.
Not only are the ingredients low in calories, but they help burn body fat. Try out this comforting vegetable soup to get your metabolism going. Cooksnap for Mike's Negative Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup. Beef Vegetable Soup based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Homemade Beef Vegetable Soup. Some of these foods were entered by users and are subject to error.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Mike's Negative Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup. If you have questions or requests something like this article, make laugh right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com