Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
Vegetarian versions combine beans with the other ingredients, except for the ground beef.
This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just subsequently the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Taco Soup for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Taco Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1 packages of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 packages of Ranch dressing/seasoning.
- It's 1 can of Corn, drained.
- You need 1 can of Kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Pinto beans.
- You need 1 can of Black beans.
- Prepare 2 can of Rotel.
- You need 1 cup of Grated cheese (optional).
- Prepare 1 pints of Sour cream (optional).
- It's 1 packages of Tortilla chips (optional).
- It's 1 of jalapeño (optional).
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! It was something our family always asked her to make and my. Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves.
Taco Soup instructions
- Brown meat in skillet; drain.
- Mix taco seasoning and ranch in with ground beef.
- Mix seasoned beef, corn, beans, and Rotel in large pot; heat to boil.
- Simmer and cover for about one hour.
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN: eat with tortilla chips and add grated cheese, jalapeños, or sour cream on top to your liking.
I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus - it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. Taco Soup is an easy soup that is hearty & satisfying!
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, engross get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com