Easy Taco Soup. We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner. It's a warm dish ideal for a cold day and easy to prepare with kitchen staples. So what are you waiting for?
This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning.
This soup recipe is fully loaded with ground beef, beans, veggies, and of course taco seasoning.
Easy Taco Soup is made with ground beef, veggies, beans, and both ranch AND taco seasoning for an incredibly flavorful, hearty soup your family is going to love.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just following the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Easy Taco Soup for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Easy Taco Soup using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Taco Soup
- Prepare 3 lb of ground chuck.
- Prepare 3 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 2 can of black beans, drained.
- Prepare 2 can of kidney beans, drained.
- Prepare 2 can of diced tomatoes.
- It's 2 can of whole kernel corn, undrained.
- Prepare 46 oz of tomato juice.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper.
It's basically like a quick and easy. You won't believe how easy this taco soup from Delish.com is to make. We need to taco about how good this soup is. Let us know how it went in the comments below!
Easy Taco Soup step by step
- Brown ground chuck in large stock pot. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Drain off any fat from meat and return meat to pot.
- Pour black and kidney beans (4 cans total) into collander and drain. Rinse beans with cold water if needed. Sometimes canned beans like these will contain thick juice..
- Add drained and rinsed beans to cooked meat in stock pot..
- Add the 3 packets of taco seasoning to meat and beans..
- Pour diced tomatoes and whole kernel corn (4 cans total) into stock pot, including the liquid in these cans. DO NOT DRAIN..
- Pour 46 ounces of tomato juice into stock pot..
- Stir all ingredients together and bring to a simmer, letting it cook on medium low for 30 minutes or so. (I taste at this point and add extra seasoning if needed or even an extra packet of taco seasoning. This is totally according to your taste preferences.).
- NOTE: instead of putting all ingredients in a stock pot, you can add them to a large slow cooker and cook on LOW for 4 hours or HIGH for 2 hours. (Meat should still be browned on the stove before putting in slow cooker.).
- This makes a HUGE pot of taco soup, great for a large get together or pot luck supper. Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, and tortilla chips..
Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with. Easy Taco Soup is has all the amazing flavors that you love from a taco in a soup! This Low Carb and Keto Taco Soup recipe is so easy to make, but the best thing about it is that even if someone is. This is one of my favorite one pot meals.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Easy Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests re this article, absorb way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com