Beefy lentil and veggie soup. Lentil and Veggie Soup is a vegan "beefy" flavored soup that is both hearty and healthy. Made with regular ingredients you probably already have. You could add more veggies to this soup.
Beefy Lentil Vegetable Soup comprises of healthy veggies like carrots, which are rich sources of beta carotene vitamin K, potassium, fiber, and anti-oxidants.
Carrots are the favorites of weight watchers and they help improve eyesight.
Tomatoes are major dietary sources of lycopene, the anti-oxidant linked.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just like the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Beefy lentil and veggie soup for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Beefy lentil and veggie soup using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beefy lentil and veggie soup
- Prepare 1 of lb. ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of dry green lentils, sorted and rinsed.
- It's 1 small of onion diced.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- It's 2 medium of red potatoes diced.
- Prepare 2 of carrots peeled and diced.
- It's 1 of celery stalk diced.
- It's 1 can of petite diced tomatoes.
- It's 2 of 8 oz. cans tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of beef boulion cube.
- You need 1 of tomato boulion cube.
- It's 1 dash of of worchesire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of dried oregano to taste.
- You need 1 of season salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 6 cup of water.
- It's 2 dash of sugar.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
This everyday vegan lentil soup is anything but bland. It's FULL of flavor between the spices, fresh vegetables and even a squeeze of lemon juice at the end. You can prepare this soup as the main course in a hearty lunch or dinner. But on cold winter evenings here in New England, I've often poured a steaming mugful and Bring to a boil.
Beefy lentil and veggie soup step by step
- Saute onion and garlic in a little olive oil just until onions are translucent. Add meat, worchesire, season salt, and pepper. Cook until meat is done then drain. Wipe excess oil from pot then put meat.mixture back in..
- Add lentils, potatoes, carrots, celery, tomatoes, tomato sauce, bullion cubes oregano, sugar, and water..
- Stir everything until mixed well and bring to a boil. Cut heat down, cover and simmer until all veggies are tender. Serve and enjoy!!.
This lentil soup recipe is vegetarian, vegan, low-calorie and low-fat, high in protein and can be made gluten-free. Jolinda Hackett has written five books about plant-based cooking and has developed hundreds of vegan and vegetarian recipes. Watch How To Make It Here. You can blend half this soup to make it a more creamy, daal or split-pea like soup, or you can leave it unblended for a minestrone-like soup. This one-pot healthy lentil soup recipe is so easy to make, great for vegetarians and meat eaters, and sure to become a staple in your home!
I would just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Beefy lentil and veggie soup. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, occupy admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com