Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
Vegetarian versions combine beans with the other ingredients, except for the ground beef.
This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
Actually this is an easy recipe just taking into account the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Taco Soup for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Taco Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It's 2 lb of hamburger meat/ground turkey (you're choice).
- It's 1/2 of onion (chopped).
- You need 2 can of Pinto beans.
- It's 2 can of Lima beans.
- You need 2 can of golden Hominy.
- You need 2 can of chopped green chiles.
- Prepare 2 packages of ranch dry mix.
- Prepare 2 packages of Taco dry seasoning.
- You need 1 of shredded cheese, sour cream, tortilla chips.
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! It was something our family always asked her to make and my. Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves.
Taco Soup instructions
- Brown meat, I usually add onion when it gets close to done. Strain grease..
- Add all ingredients to crock pot..
- Fill with water..
- Cook on low for 4 hours, or high for 2..
- Serve with tortilla chips, shredded cheddar cheese, and sour cream (or I like to use plain Greek yogurt in place if sour cream). This is obviously a double batch, perfect for parties, or a yummy meal to eat all week!.
I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus - it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. Taco Soup is an easy soup that is hearty & satisfying!
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, interest gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com