Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
Vegetarian versions combine beans with the other ingredients, except for the ground beef.
This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
Literally this is a simple recipe just subsequent to the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Taco Soup for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 each of yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 each of garlic cloves.
- It's 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of beef broth.
- You need 2 can of original rotel.
- It's 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It's of salt and pepper.
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! It was something our family always asked her to make and my. Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves.
Taco Soup instructions
- Finely chop onion and garlic cloves, set aside..
- Cube cream cheese and allow to warm on the counter..
- In a 2 quart saucepan , brown and drain ground beef before returning to pan..
- Add prepared onion and garlic and cook until onion starts to become translucent..
- Add chili powder and cumin and cook for about a minute..
- Add cream cheese and melt until the meat mixture is evenly coated..
- Add broth, rotel, and cream. Salt and pepper to taste, and heat on medium until steadily boiling..
- Remove from heat and serve..
I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus - it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. Taco Soup is an easy soup that is hearty & satisfying!
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, entertain retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com