Yes, this is an easy recipe just taking into account the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Albondigas Soup for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Albondigas Soup using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Albondigas Soup
- Prepare 4 can of Beef Broth (32oz).
- You need 2 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 large of white onion.
- You need 5 of carrots.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 1/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of white rice.
- You need 4 of celery.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- It's 1 of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 of egg.
Albondigas Soup instructions
- Fill large stock pot with 4 cans of Beef Broth 2 bay leaves and 2 cups water over med/low heat.
- Cut 4 carrots width wise into 1/4 inch disks and place into broth.
- Cut 4 stalk of celery width wise into 1/4 inch "c" shaped disks and place into broth.
- Finely chop 1 onion and add half to broth and set aside the other half for the meatballs.
- Add 1/2 cup rice in a seperate frying pan with vegetable oil over med heat until lightly browned, once browned add to broth.
- Coarsely shred 1 carrot and add to the ground beef along with the remaining 1 cup white rice, chopped onion,oregano,cumin,salt,ground black pepper,thyme,garlic powder,1/4 cup tomato sauce,and egg.
- Mix meat mixture thoroughly and break apart to form meatballs. two and a half inch size meatballs (should make apoximatly 16).
- Carefully drop meatballs into broth, place lid on pot and let cook over med/low heat for 40 minutes..
- Enjoy the soup. You should let the soup cool down a little before your first bite.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Albondigas Soup. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, please admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com