Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup. This makes a HUGE stockpot because the friends I cook this delicious, hearty soup for want it ALL the time. I use barley instead of the traditional pasta or rice because leftovers freeze & reheat very well. I'm enjoying a mug-full as I type this.
Italian cuisine is loaded with astonishing soups.
There is, for example, zuppa pavese, a chickenbased bowl of greatness topped by sourdough bread and a poached egg.
Minestrone soup made with frozen meatballs and vegetables is so quick and easy to prepare it has been titled mindless meatball minestrone.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just once the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup using 26 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup
- It's of meatballs.
- Prepare 4 lb of ground beef.
- It's 3 medium of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 of envelopes Lipton onion soup mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It's of soup base.
- It's 3 box of beef broth (32 oz. each).
- You need 2 box of chicken broth (32 oz. each).
- It's 46 oz of spicy vegetable juice (V8).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of port wine.
- It's of other ingredients.
- You need 1 box of (11 oz.) barley (quick-cooking barley works).
- Prepare 2 packages of (5 each) sweet Italian sausage links, cut into bite-size pieces.
- Prepare 2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- It's 3 large of onions, chopped.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of baby carrots, cut into thirds.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- It's 1 of yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- It's 2 can of (16 oz.) green beans.
- You need 2 can of (16 oz.) kidney beans.
- It's 2 cup of fresh or frozen corn.
- You need of garnish.
- It's 1 of Crutons.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh grated parmesan cheese.
Loved this soup, my husband said it was the best minestrone soup he's ever had. I added diced onion and used fresh. Just thinking about this soup simmering on the stove gets me hungry! The homemade meatballs are so tasty.
Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup step by step
- In large bowl, mix together the meatball ingredients. Shape into bite-sized meatballs (I use a small cookie dough scoop) and place in baking dish. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes. Drain excess fat..
- Pour soup base ingredients into HUGE (7.5 quart) stockpot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Add the barley, carrots, bell peppers, beans, and corn. Stir then cover..
- In large electric skillet, heat 2 T. vegetable oil. Add onions and fry for about 15 minutes, then add the sausage and fry another 15 minutes. Add the mushrooms, stir, and cook 10 minutes more. Add this mixture to your pot of soup, add the prepared meatballs, stir, cover and simmer several hours until carrots are tender..
In large saucepan, brown meatballs on all sides until no longer pink. Add remaining ingredients except macaroni and parsley; cover and. Meatball Minestrone recipe: Traditional and delicious meatball minestrone recipe that will fill up even the hungriest family. Serve soup in large bowls topped with freshly grated. Meatball Minestrone Soup is a comforting meal for the winter full of fresh vegetables!
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, keep amused admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com