One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just taking into account the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Prepare of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of whole kernel corn.
- You need of uncooked macaroni shells.
- Prepare of bell pepper, chopped (my addition).
- It's of Salt & Pepper.
- It's of Tortilla Chips (optional).
- It's of Shredded Cheese (I used mild cheddar).
One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta step by step
- Brown beef in a large quart pot over medium/ high heat. Drain fat and return beef to pot. (If adding bell pepper i sauteed it first then threw in beef to cook).
- Add taco seasoning, water, tomatoes, tomato sauce and corn. Bring to a boil. Below are the cans I used (+1 more of the tomato sauce)(the tomatoes were not spicy at all btw).
- Add uncooked macaroni and reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes (until pasta is cooked through). Stir occasionally..
- Remove from heat. Sprinkle cheese on top and cover..
- Serve once cheese is melted! (Picture from video, prettier than mine lol) We ate with tortilla chips..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta. If you have questions or requests on this article, keep amused get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com