Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
Vegetarian versions combine beans with the other ingredients, except for the ground beef.
This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just next the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Taco Soup for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Taco Soup using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It's 1 lb of Ground beef (browned drained).
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Water.
- It's 15 oz of Crushed tomatoes.
- It's 1 envelope of Dry taco seasoning.
- You need 15 oz of Spicy refried beans.
- Prepare 5 oz of Chopped green chilis.
- You need 15 oz of Chili beans.
- You need 15 oz of Tomato soup.
- It's 1 envelope of Dry ranch dressing mix.
- Prepare 1 dash of Chili powder (to taste).
- Prepare 1 of as needed Sour cream (garnish).
- Prepare 1 of Cheddar cheese (shredded optional).
- It's 1 of Frito chip scoops (optional).
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! It was something our family always asked her to make and my. Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves.
Taco Soup instructions
- Combine all the ingredients in a stock pot and simmer for 2 hours. Serve alone or topped with sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese and fri to chips.
I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus - it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. Taco Soup is an easy soup that is hearty & satisfying!
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, entertain read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com