My Fav! Stuffed Pepper Soup!. In a large skillet, brown ground beef along with onion and garlic. Stuffed Pepper Soup - all the flavors of a stuffed bell pepper in easy, hearty and comforting soup form! Just like my classic Stuffed Peppers this soup is made with basic ingredients like Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup Recipe.
With ground beef, rice, and plenty of green bell peppers, you'll have a hearty meal all in one pot.
My husband first tasted stuffed pepper soup in a resturant and we both loved it.
I checked allrecipes.com and found this one and feel like I hit a jackpot.
Actually this is a simple recipe just subsequently the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable My Fav! Stuffed Pepper Soup! for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook My Fav! Stuffed Pepper Soup! using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Fav! Stuffed Pepper Soup!
- You need 1 lb of Lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 medium of Onion.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 14 oz of Can diced tomatoes.
- It's 2 cup of Chopped green peppers.
- Prepare 15 oz of Can tomato sauce.
- You need 3 cup of Beef broth.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Basil.
- You need 1 cup of Cooked rice.
This stuffed pepper soup is a hearty meal loaded with ground beef, onions, rice and bell peppers in a tomato based broth. It tastes just like classic stuffed peppers, but without all the work! From the tender bell pepper to the ground beef, rice, tomatoes, and Italian seasoning, this is everything you love about stuffed peppers, in soup form. Without fail, anytime I slide a stuffed pepper onto my dinner plate, I go straight for the tomato-kissed ground beef and rice filling (often leaving most of the.
My Fav! Stuffed Pepper Soup! step by step
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef along with onion and garlic. Brown until no more pink. Drain any excess fat..
- While the meat, onions, and garlic are cooking, cook your rice as package directions say..
- Add the diced tomatoes (juice and all!), chopped green pepper, tomato sauce, beef broth, basil and oregano to a large stock pot. Add the cooked beef mixture to all these ingredients..
- Simmer for 40-50 minutes on low. Covered. I add in the cooked rice during the last 5 -10 minutes of simmering..
Stuffed Pepper Soup from Delish.com will be a weeknight staple. It has everything you like about a classic stuffed pepper—ground beef, rice, tomatoes, and CHEESE. Stuffed Pepper Soup has everything you love about stuffed peppers - bell peppers, ground beef, tomatoes, rice - in a hearty bowl of soup! I love soup weather and the convenience of making a big pot of soup that can be served for several meals. We decided to stir up similar ingredients for a stuffed pepper soup recipe.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious My Fav! Stuffed Pepper Soup!. If you have questions or requests just about this article, please entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com