Cheesy Mexican Chili.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just past the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Cheesy Mexican Chili for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Cheesy Mexican Chili using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Mexican Chili
- You need of Ground beef.
- You need of large white onion.
- You need of red bell pepper.
- You need of green bell pepper.
- It's of pinto beans.
- Prepare of black beans.
- Prepare of kidney beans.
- Prepare of salsa Verde.
- It's of mexican blend cheese.
- It's of cholula hot sauce.
- You need of cooking oil/spray.
Cheesy Mexican Chili instructions
- First: dice up your vegetables and set them aside. Add olive oil to large stovetop pan and heat over medium heat. Add ground beef and brown then drain excess juices..
- Empty your bean cans into a large strainer and rinse until all preservatives are off the beans and water runs clean through the strainer. Add beans to ground beef and mix..
- Add your vegetables to the mix and continue to cook uncovered. Once vegetables have softened, add your salsa Verde and Hot Sauce to the mixture. Continue to cook while stirring until everything is coated with the salsa and starts to stick together..
- Once chili is cooked, add cheese overtop and cover pan for 5 minutes to melt the cheese. Serve as is or add even more cheese afterwards!.
- To make the chili vegetarian: add an extra can or two of beans, remove ground beef for the recipe and use another small onion and bell pepper to the mix..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Cheesy Mexican Chili. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, engross entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com