Cream Cheese Taco Soup. Cream Cheese Taco Soup This is the best taco soup I have ever eaten! In a Dutch oven or soup kettle, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the beans, tomatoes, chili, cheese and seasonings.
This creamy taco soup recipe is loaded with ground beef, flavorful taco spices, corn, beans, and you can dress it up with all your favorite toppings!
It's quick and easy to make.
This is easily my favorite taco soup recipe that I've made so far.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just like the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Cream Cheese Taco Soup for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Cream Cheese Taco Soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 can of Rotel.
- You need 1 can of Kidney Beans drained.
- Prepare 1 can of Corn.
- It's 1 can of Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 1 envelope of Taco Seasoning.
- You need 1 envelope of Dry Ranch Mix.
- It's 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- It's 1 3/4 cup of Water.
I just love soup with cream cheese. It adds the perfect amount of tanginess and creaminess! Spray a slow cooker with cooking spray. Stir in chicken broth, diced tomatoes, condensed soup, and chiles.
Cream Cheese Taco Soup instructions
- Brown ground beef and season as desired. I use onion and garlic powder, black pepper, red pepper flakes and salt. Then drain..
- Add kidney beans, corn, rotel and tomatoes along with water to the pot containing the ground beef. Mix well..
- Add taco seasoning and ranch mix. Mix well..
- Bring to a strong rolling boil and add cream cheese in chunks to the pot..
- Boil and mix continuously until cream cheese is completely melted.
- Serve with desired toppings and enjoy!!!.
Cheesy Taco Soup is so simple to throw together and is loaded with taco inspired ingredients. The cheesiness takes this soup to the next level of delicious and will be loved by the entire family! Stir in broth, diced tomatoes, heavy cream, and salt. Instant Pot Low Carb Taco Soup with Cream Cheese. The best chicken taco soup with cream cheese.
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Cream Cheese Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests just about this article, please admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com