Tomato Beef Taco Soup. This Beefy Tomato Soup is our most popular soup recipes! This comforting soup is loaded with beef and pasta simmered in a tomato cream broth! This beef and macaroni soup gets so thick it's almost like a beef goulash.
It's so flavorful and you will never go back to using water with your taco seasoning again!
Best taco soup I've ever made!
I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just considering the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Tomato Beef Taco Soup for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Tomato Beef Taco Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato Beef Taco Soup
- You need 1 can of Campbell's tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Onion.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Diced jalapeno peppers.
- You need 1 dash of Garlic powder.
- It's 1 dash of Onion powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of Salsa.
- You need of Blue corn tortilla chips.
I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing substantive. I browned the ground beef with chopped onion and garlic. I used a can of diced. This taco soup recipe is totally freezer-safe.
Tomato Beef Taco Soup step by step
- Cook ground beef in 10-inch sauce pan until brown..
- Drain grease..
- Stir in tomato soup and all other ingredients (besides tortilla chips). Cook to a boil.
- Once boiling, turn down to low heat for five minutes..
- Add tortilla chips and you're done!.
I almost always make extra, then freeze it in an Thicken taco soup by adding a few tablespoons of tomato paste, until you reach the consistency you want. You can also add more meat and black beans to add bulk to the soup. Ground beef - use lean ground beef for best results. Olive oil - this is used to help brown the beef. Stir in tomatoes with chiles, beef broth, tomato sauce, chili powder, cumin, paprika, oregano, ranch dressing mix and season with salt and.
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Tomato Beef Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, make laugh open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com