Hamburger Soup. Hamburger Soup is a quick and easy meal loaded with vegetables, lean beef, diced tomatoes and potatoes. It's also one of my favoite freezer soup recipes! What's really nice about Hamburger Soup is that you can subtract or add any ingredient that you wish.
The perfect easy dinner option that the whole family will love!
At family get-togethers, our children always request this spirit-warming ground beef soup along with a fresh loaf of homemade bread and tall glasses of milk.
Hamburger Soup - loaded with flavorful lean ground beef, hearty vegetables like potatoes and carrots, and full of rich flavor.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just afterward the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Hamburger Soup for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Hamburger Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Soup
- It's 2 T of EVOO.
- You need 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of carrots, sliced.
- It's 1 of bell pepper, chopped.
- It's 2 of ribs celery, halved lengtgwise abd sliced.
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- It's 4 c of beef stock.
- You need 3 T of coconut flour.
It's easy to throw together and a perfectly comforting soup! This Hamburger Soup is quick, easy and inexpensive AND deeply satisfying. This Hamburger Soup recipe is make ahead friendly, reheats beautifully and wonderfully versatile. This hamburger soup recipe is a simple and hearty meal made with ground beef, potatoes, and a delicious tomato broth.
Hamburger Soup instructions
- In large skillet heat oil. Cook onion, carrots, pepper and celery stirring until starts soften..
- Add beef and cook 3 min. until barely pink. Add seasoning and salt and cook 1 min..
- Pour in stock and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Stir in coconut flour and simmer for 10 min. or until veggies are softened..
It's sure to become a family favorite! This is the perfect dish to make when it's cold outside. I made this glorious hamburger soup yesterday for three very important reasons: One, it was so ding dang cold outside. This Hamburger Soup is so QUICK and EASY! You only need ground beef, diced tomatoes, broth, and a few veggies.
I would just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Hamburger Soup. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, make smile admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com