Beefy Cabbage rice soup. Instant Pot Beef, Cabbage, and Rice Soup is a comforting fall or winter soup packed full of vegetables for a full meal in a bowl. Instant Pot Cabbage Soup is an easy dinner you can throw together that is filled with hearty vegetables that your whole family will enjoy. This is a bit like an un-stuffed cabbage.
And, it's hearty from beef and rice.
It's a perfect healthy cold weather meal.
The Best Cabbage Rice Soup Recipes on Yummly
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Beefy Cabbage rice soup for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Beefy Cabbage rice soup using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beefy Cabbage rice soup
- You need 2 of pds ground Beef or choice ground meat like turkey or sausage.
- It's 1 of large head cabbage chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of long grain rice uncooked.
- You need 2 cans of diced tomatoes any flavor/mild rotel 30 oz once mixed.
- You need 1 of yellow onion.
- You need As needed of diced bell pepper I used Tricolor.
- Prepare As needed of tomato paste couple tsps.
- You need 2 cups of low sodium vegetable stock.
- It's 3 cups of low sodium beef broth.
- It's 1 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- It's As needed of minced garlic.
- It's 1 1/2-2 Teaspoon of red wine vinegar OR banana pepper juice.
- You need 2 of whole mild pepperchino I let simmer in it.
- Prepare 1 1/2-2 Teaspoon of worchershire sauce.
- Prepare As needed of chopped fresh oregano and cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tsp of SMOKED Paprika.
- You need 1/2 cup of UNcooked chopped bacon.
- You need As needed of Mrs Dash Italian Medley it has alot dried herbs.
- It's As needed of McCormick vegetable seasoning/celery flakes.
- You need of To taste: salt and pepper.
- It's 2 of bay leafs.
- You need 1 of small Pinch of crushed chili flakes.
Chicken "wild Rice" Soup, Vegetable Rice Soup, Chickpea Rice Soup With Cabbage. It is quick to make, it is healthy, and it's totally delicious. The rice is optional, but I kinda completely love it! I first have to share my story about this Cabbage Soup with Rice.
Beefy Cabbage rice soup instructions
- Cook bacon in a large, round Dutch oven pot until it is crispy. Remove the bacon & drain all but about 2 Tbsp of the fat..
- Add the onion, bell pepper and sauté over medium heat until the onion is almost translucent. Add the ground meat/meats and cook through. Then the garlic, chili flakes, and cook another minute or so. Stir in tomato paste..
- Add the cabbage, tomatoes, beef broth and vegetable stock, banana pepper juice or red wine vinegar, worchershire sauce, smoked paprika,OREGANO, McCormick vegetable seasoning/celery flakes, bay leaves, italian dash medley and rice and stir. Cover pot with lid, and bring it up to a full boil. Reduce the heat to low and cook the soup until the rice is fully cooked, and cabbage is soft. Remove bay leaf. Add bacon back, & season to taste.
Slow-cooker soup with ground beef, cabbage, kidney beans, and tomatoes. I cut the cumin to avoid the "chili" comments a few had shared. I also used chicken broth instead of water. I served this over brown rice, again because it's a whole grain, and it was so yummy. Living in central Wisconsin, we experience many days of snow and cold temperatures.
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Beefy Cabbage rice soup. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, charm log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com