Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just subsequently the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta
- You need of ground beef.
- It's of small yellow onion, diced.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of small uncooked pasta.
- It's of milk.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of each chili powder, ground cumin.
- It's of each salt, paprika, smoked paprika.
- Prepare of pepper, garlic powder.
- You need of cornstarch.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese.
Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta step by step
- Start out by heating the oil in a large, deep skillet with a tight fitting lid over medium heat. Add the onion and cook about 3-4 minutes. Then add the ground beef and cook until browned through, breaking it up as you go. Drain out any excess fat, if needed. Then add the pasta and milk to the skillet.
- Using a tbsp. of the water you have measured, mix it and the cornstarch together in a small separate bowl to form a slurry. Add the rest of the water to the skillet along with the seasonings and the cornstarch slurry. Stir it all together and wait for it to come to a boil..
- Once it reaches a boil, reduce the heat to low and cover with the lid. Allow to simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 10-12 minutes, or until pasta is al dente. Then remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the cheese until it's incorporated in. Place the lid back on and let it sit for 5 or so minutes before serving..
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, make laugh retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com