Cowboy Soup. Enjoy flavorful cowboy soup when you make it at home. This easy soup recipe is hearty and filled with ground beef, tomatoes, and spices. For some added flavor, I love to add some cheese, Fritos.
This hearty and simple soup is made from left-overs and cans of vegetables found in most pantrys.
Download Cowboy soup stock vectors at the best vector graphic agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock vectors, illustrations and cliparts at reasonable prices.
View top rated Cowboy soup recipes with ratings and reviews.
Actually this is an easy recipe just later the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Cowboy Soup for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Cowboy Soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cowboy Soup
- It's 1 1/2 lbs of lean hamburger meat.
- Prepare 6 of medium sized potatoes.
- You need 1 of small bag of carrots.
- You need 2 cans of whole kernel corn.
- Prepare 2 cans of green beans any type.
- You need To taste of Garlic Pepper/.
- It's To taste of Salt/.
- You need 4 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare To taste of Seasoned Salt/.
- It's of Dill Weed/ 1 table spoon.
- Prepare of Worcestershire Sauce/ 2 table spoons.
- Prepare of Louisiana hot sauce/ 2 table spoons.
- Prepare of Butter/ Half a stick.
- It's of A1 Sauce/ 2 table spoons.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sea Salt/.
This One Pot Cowboy Soup is easy and delicious. Be the first to review this recipe. Our most trusted Cowboy Soup recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks.
Cowboy Soup step by step
- Take your beef broth and put it in your crock pot until boiling then turn to low heat.
- Brown hamburger meet with the dry seasoning added.
- Add your chopped potatoes, corn, green beans, A1, Worcestershire sauce, and Louisiana hot sauce..
- Add your hamburger meat to the cockpot with the grease not drained..
- Cook for 6 hours on low and enjoy!.
Whether or not you're cooking for ranch hands (we're guessing not), you can make this hearty soup with ingredients you likely have on hand. This soup can get pretty thick. Cheesy Southwest Chicken Soup Recipe ~ Comforting soup filled with onions, peppers, black beans, corn, and finished off with a little cream to give it that. Pour cowboy soup over rice and sprinkle some cheese on top. Reviews for: Photos of Cowboy Cookies III.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Cowboy Soup. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, keep busy entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com