Easy Hamburger Soup.
Literally this is an easy recipe just later than the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Easy Hamburger Soup for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Easy Hamburger Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Hamburger Soup
- Prepare 1 lb. of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 of medium potatoes, peeled and diced.
- It's 3 1/2 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- It's 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 cups of mixed vegetables, fresh or frozen.
Easy Hamburger Soup instructions
- In a stock pot, brown beef with onion and garlic until no pink remains. Drain..
- Add potatoes, broth, tomatoes, tomato soup, Worcestershire sauce, seasoning, and bay leaf. Add salt and pepper if desired. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Stir in vegetables. Simmer for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Freezes well..
I will just to let you know recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Easy Hamburger Soup. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, keep busy way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com