Unstuffed Cabbage Soup. Easy recipe for cabbage roll soup with ground beef, veggies, and rice. This hearty unstuffed cabbage soup is based on my favorite stuffed cabbage recipe, but is much easier and faster to make. The tangy, slightly sweet, rich broth is one of our family's favorites.
Healthy Unstuffed Cabbage Roll Soup Recipe Nutrition Label.
If you've tried a new spice variation leave.
Unstuffed Cabbage Roll Soup from Deep South Dish blog.
Literally this is an easy recipe just later than the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Unstuffed Cabbage Soup for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Unstuffed Cabbage Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Unstuffed Cabbage Soup
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 of small yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of minced garlic OR 2 tsp garlic powder.
- It's 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of Dollop tomato paste.
- It's 1/2 cup of uncooked long grain white rice.
- You need 1 of small head of cabbage, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 cup of or so water or 1 can beef broth.
This cabbage roll soup has all the same flavors as classic baked cabbage rolls, but with way less work! This unstuffed cabbage soup is hearty, filling and the perfect choice for an easy dinner option. That's where the unstuffed cabbage roll soup comes in. First of all, it's a one-pot deal.
Unstuffed Cabbage Soup step by step
- In a large saucepan, cook ground beef and onion, do not drain.
- Add the garlic, tomato sauce and paste, uncooked rice, cabbage, salt and pepper and enough water and/or broth to just cover the cabbage.
- Bring to simmer then cover the pot and simmer for 20-25 minutes until the cabbage has softened and rice is tender.
- You may add more water or broth if it’s too thick for your liking.
- Serve with hot garlic bread and get ready to serve seconds! LoL.
Just a quick sauteing of beef and veggies, then everything gets dumped into the pot and. Add cabbage into pan and saute with the meat just until the cabbage begins to soften. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and allow to simmer until rice is done. So Unstuffed Cabbage Soup is definitely nothing new, but making something as delicious, but So for this unstuffed cabbage soup with sausage, I am giving instructions for the stovetop, Instant Pot.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Unstuffed Cabbage Soup. If you have questions or requests on this article, make smile door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com