Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
Vegetarian versions combine beans with the other ingredients, except for the ground beef.
This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
Literally this is an easy recipe just past the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Taco Soup for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Taco Soup using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 can of whole kernel corn (pour off water).
- Prepare 1 can of rotel tomatoes diced.
- You need 1 can of stewed tomatoes diced.
- Prepare 1 can of ranch style beans.
- It's 1 can of pinto beans.
- You need 1 pkg of ranch dressing mix.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of chile power.
- Prepare 1 of diced onion.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of garlic diced.
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! It was something our family always asked her to make and my. Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves.
Taco Soup instructions
- Saute' in olive oil the onion and garlic for a couple minutes, then add ground beef. As browning add salt, pepper, and garlic salt. Once ground beef is browned mix in all other ingredients and simmer 20 to 30 minutes..
I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus - it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. Taco Soup is an easy soup that is hearty & satisfying!
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, make laugh open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com