Taco soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
Vegetarian versions combine beans with the other ingredients, except for the ground beef.
This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
Actually this is an easy recipe just later than the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Taco soup for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Taco soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco soup
- It's 1 of Ib ground beef.
- You need 14.5 oz of beef broth 1 can.
- You need 16 oz of kidney beans 1 can drained.
- It's 15 oz of black beans.
- You need 14.5 of petite diced tomatoes + liquid 1 can.
- It's 10 oz of hidden valley ranch seasoning or 3 tb of ranch mix.
- Prepare 15 oz of corn + liquid 1 can.
- You need 1 oz of taco seasoning packet or 3 tb.
- You need 1.5 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 10 oz of to tel original 1 can.
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! It was something our family always asked her to make and my. Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves.
Taco soup step by step
- Add all ingredients to crock pot and stir well.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or low 4 hours.
- Top with sour cream,shredded cheddar or Fritos..
I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus - it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. Taco Soup is an easy soup that is hearty & satisfying!
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Taco soup. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, interest retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com