Ninny's Taco Soup. We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner. It's a warm dish ideal for a cold day and easy to prepare with kitchen staples. So what are you waiting for?
Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form!
A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with.
This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
Actually this is a simple recipe just behind the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Ninny's Taco Soup for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Ninny's Taco Soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ninny's Taco Soup
- You need 1 of Lg. Can Refried Beans.
- Prepare 1 of Lg. Can Black Beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 of Lg. Jar Medium Chunky Salsa.
- Prepare 1 of Lg. Can Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles.
- You need 1 of Lg. Onion, chopped.
- It's 2 of Sm. Cans Whole Kernel Corn, drained.
- You need 2 of lbs. Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1-2 of Pkgs. Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 Quart of Beef Broth.
- It's of Shredded Cheese, optional.
- It's of Sour Cream, optional.
- Prepare of Tortilla Strips, optional.
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! Seven can taco soup is such a quick and easy soup to throw together, with a well stocked pantry you can whip it up in no time and customize it to your own liking. This taco soup recipe has all of your favorite taco fixings in a bowl. It has all of the delicious taco flavors of cumin, chili powder, hot sauce, and cilantro that remind you that every taco must have!
Ninny's Taco Soup instructions
- In a large skillet brown the ground beef and chopped onion til meat is no longer pink and onion is translucent. Add the taco Seasoning and mix well til combined. Add a Tablespoon of water if need be to get the seasoning to mix. Set aside..
- In a large cooking pot add the rest of ingredients including the meat mixture, except the beef broth. Add just enough broth to make the soup liquidy enough to your liking. Turn stove to medium high heat and cook til soup is heated through. Serve immediately and enjoy. Serve with the Shredded Cheese, Sour Cream, and Tortilla Strips if you want..
The brand of taco seasoning will drastically change the flavor of this soup. Taco soup sounds awesome for the winter. The only thing is I would NEVER use those packets of. No reason to buy pre-packaged Taco Seasoning. I followed recipe except slightly decreased amt of red pepper flakes and omitted onion powder (didn't have any).
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Ninny's Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, absorb log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com